Bitcoin Statcraft : Data Rep in Minecraft
Bitcoin Statcraft (BTCSC) is a dynamic minecraft environment generated using realtime bitcoin market information.
- Explore Minecraft's capabilities as an Immersive Environment for Data-Driven Narrative. Where can dynamic virtual architecture enhance data, and where does it fail?
- Explore relationships between virtual worlds, traditional markets, commodities and crypto-currency. How do these developments inform one another?
What are the differences, and can they be presented in graspable fashion?
BUILT WITH ▽
- MineCraft 1.6.4
- Processing 2.*
DATA FEEDS ▽
- MtGox JSON API
- BlockChain JSON API
- XMLCharts Precious Metal API
- ◻ ScriptCraft code on GitHub * Added Jan 2nd 2014
- ◻ Success Parsing JSON data into Dynamic MineCraft Architecture.
- ◻ Started MineCraft Asset Creation : PizzaBox, Gold, DollarStack, GPUFarm, BoxFan, ServerFloor, Menus & Etc.
- ◻ Oculus Support is all set up. Thanks, MineCrift.
- To Do
- ◻ Working on best process for persistently passing larger quantities of data into MineCraft.
- ◻ Arduino incorporated with interest in potentially adding a physical mechanism for driving a computer.
- - inspired by : T. Peterffy Explaining His Early Electronic Trading System"
- ◻ More custom blocks : YuanStack, SpaceShuttle, ???